How to Apply
Steps to Become a BPI Test Center
Review the BPI Test Center Policies and Procedures .
- Fill out an application with the supporting documents.
- Comply with all insurance requirements listed in the application.
- Provide a completed disclosure form as outlined in the Test Center Policies and Procedures.
- Complete a Database Form as outlined in the Test Center Policies and Procedures.
Sign and submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the Test Center fee.
- Approval: Once your application is approved, BPI will send you a personalized agreement for review and signatures.
Note: Only organizations that have legal agreements with BPI can provide certification exams (i.e. a BPI Test Center). A BPI Test Center can also be a CEU Provider at no cost.
Steps to Become a BPI Proctor
A BPI Proctor is an individual approved by BPI and authorized to administer BPI certification exams.
- Review the BPI Proctor Policies and Procedures for the certifications you wish to proctor (Air Leakage Control Installer , Core , or Home Energy Professional (HEP) certifications).
- Agree to conduct BPI certification exams according to BPI requirements.
Complete the BPI Proctor Application and Code of Ethics .
Submit the following additional information to BPI:
- Proctor: Trainer Agreement (Appendix section of Proctor Policies and Procedures)
- Completed Acknowledgement Page (Appendix section of Proctor Policies and Procedures)
- Brief biography or resume
- Notice of Association from the Test Center for which you will be providing services
- JPEG photograph for your Proctor ID badge
- Pay the Proctor fee.
- Complete the appropriate Proctor orientations.
- Approval: Once your Proctor status is approved, the BPI Test Center Department will confirm by email within 7-10 business days.