We believe that all homes should deliver safe, healthy, comfortable, durable, and efficient conditions.
Since our beginning in 1993 we've helped tens of thousands of home performance professionals advance their careers, develop new businesses, and improve homes in every part of the country. Joining the BPI means you'll be part of a collaborative team rooted in mutual respect. We're committed to getting results for America's homes and helping our employees develop as professionals. Join us!
Some companies promote big ideals while maintaining a culture of grind and negativity. We put our values into practice every day. At BPI we value:
• Openness, transparency and honesty
• Having trust in one another
• Serving as mentors, providing tools and giving feedback
• Letting people take reasonable risks
• Empathy and compassion
• Listening to other's ideas and having free open debates
• Showing respect and treating each other as professionals
• Working collaboratively with everyone
Most of our positions are fully remote within the United States and US Territories. Some are hybrid in the New York capital area. We prioritize full time positions with meaningful compensation, great life/work balance, and room for professional growth. All full-time positions offer:
• Monday-Friday schedule
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, with all deductables paid by BPI
• Employee gain share program
• 8 Paid holidays and 17 days of paid time off (PTO) to start, increasing to 22 days in year 6 and 27 days in year 11.
• Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, Accident and Dismemberment Insurance, Non-Statutory Short and Long Term Disability insurance, at no cost to the employee
• Section 125 Plan
• 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan with 4% employer match
• Voluntary adjusted summer schedule option
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to the success of our mission, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Technical Project Manager: Remote
BPI is seeking a Technical Project Manager to provide project planning and management for initiatives such as development of standards for the home performance industry, certification exams, and technical resources. The Technical Project Manager will combine significant field experience in home energy diagnostics, modeling, and work scope development with project management skills to ensure that projects are completed to specification within the established time frame and budget. Responsibilities include workflows that involve both staff and external Subject Matter Experts. The role is fully remote with occasional national travel. See the full job description here. Click here to submit a cover letter and resume.