Use the tool below to locate training organizations in your area that prepare candidates for BPI exams. Please note that BPI does not endorse or approve training provided by independent organizations.
BPI recommends that you ask the following of any training organization you are thinking of using:
- Is the training organization a BPI Test Center in good standing? Click here to locate BPI Test Centers in your area.
o If not, how do they coordinate exams with a BPI Test Center?
- How long have they been in business?
- How long have they offered training to prepare candidates for BPI exams?
- Have many BPI certifications do the training staff hold?
- How long have staff been certified?
- What is the actual equipment I will be trained on?
- How does that compare to equipment I will be asked to use for my job?
- How much of the training is classroom vs. field training?
- Can training center provide a list of referrals?
- Do they have any Better Business Bureau complaints against them?
- How much individual hands-on time will I have to set up and practice with equipment during field training?