BPI has provided consulting services for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, and Energy Foundation.
BPI employee skills supporting these services include:
- Energy Efficiency Technical Support: Technical services are supported by experts in energy efficiency technical standards, and policy and management for state, federal and institutional programs
- Chief Executive Officer: 20 years of executive experience as a director of research at the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Research Center, which provides integrated consulting services for energy efficiency, and five years leading BPI
- Program Management: Directors and managers who have decades of executive program management experience in state and federal energy efficiency agencies, management consulting firms including Booze Allen, and a consulting firm specializing in areas of ISO quality systems, strategic planning, business process improvement, environmental compliance and safety initiatives
- Chief Operations Officer: 30 years of executive management experience at IBM Corporation, and three years of experience as COO of BPI
- Director of Administration: 30 years management experience in the banking industry and 8 years of experience directing business management at BPI
- Communications: Directors and managers who have decades of executive experience in marketing and outreach with national public relations companies, national publications, and global commercial organizations
- Directors and managers who each have up to 16 years experience in energy efficiency certifications and standards development, administrative services for implementing professional certifications, and facilitating industry and technical outreach
These background skills and expertise are in use within BPI to deliver services to commercial, non-profit, and government organizations. Specific labor categories and rates at BPI for consulting services are available on request.
As an ANSI accredited organization and a leader in setting quality standards for the residential efficiency industry, BPI is expert in assuring high quality services. BPI has an established record of completing contracts for consulting services meeting project standards for quality and timeliness. BPI works with federal project and contract managers to track and update implementation from project initiation through completion.