The Site Supervisor Certificate is for workers who supervise and assist in the retrofitting activities included in the scope of work. It ensures customer satisfaction and quality of work by identifying a worksite supervisor who has the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The Site Supervisor Certificate shows that the worker is qualified to:
The SSC is a powerful way for technicians to show leadership ability and readiness for professional growth.
The Site Supervisor Certificate helps contractors to:
With the SSC, contractors can be sure that the worksite lead has the knowledge, skills, and experience to meet industry standards and maintain quality.
BPI Certified Professionals can earn six (6) BPI CEU credits by obtaining the Site Supervisor Certificate and uploading it to BPI's CEU Account.
1. Read the Site Supervisor Scheme Handbook to learn about the skills and knowledge covered.
3. Document your prerequisites as shown in the Handbook. The SSC requires a baseline of knowledge and experience. If you need more experience, work with your employer or a Test Center.
4. Submit your application. Our team will confirm your eligibility.
5. If approved, pay the exam fee of $200. The optional Site Supervisor Training Module may be added for $150, but is not required.
6. Take your exam.
7. Check your score. After taking the exam you will see your results on the screen. Scores are also avalilable in your BPI Certificate Portal. When you pass your certificate will be provided there, too.