Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Step 7: Inform Your Prospective Clients about How to Choose a Contractor. Step 8: What Information Does the Prospect Need to Make a Decision?: We may habitually share the wrong information with the homeowner without realizing it.
Did you ever consider that we become more adept at buying a product/service the more often we actually buy it? How many times have your prospects bought 'building performance'? In fact, your prospects likely don't know what they don't know. Happily, the contractor who does the best job of informing the prospect often sells the job at his or her price.
What Information Does the Prospect Need to Make a Decision?: We may habitually share the wrong information with the homeowner without realizing it. For many home-owners the technical side of the solution might as well be written in Greek. But the homeowner does understand the price.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- 25 things the prospect needs to know before choosing a contractor
- If YOU were going to choose a contractor, what would you want to know?
- How to see the world from your prospect's eyes
- How and why we use tools and exhibits to inform the prospect.
- Prospects will buy on price only when there is a lack of other information.
- To make it easy for the prospect to buy from you
- Why wealthy people finance home improvements
- Why financing is a GREAT opportunity for the homeowner
- How and why you can sell more easily when financing is involved
Mike Gorman, TechKnowledge
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all others.Click here to register