Tuesday, February 05, 2019 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Step 1: How to price your work quickly and accurately on the first visit. Step 2: Understand how and when to use allowance and Additional Work Orders.
More on Step 1: Let's do a quick review of how to determine and track overhead costs and then we'll focus on 'unit cost' estimating and how it is used as a tool to produce a price and proposal on the first visit to the home.
More on Step 2: We'll look at how an additional work order can, in effect, be like itemizing your bid, and how to avoid that dangerous situation.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How and why you should avoid being the cheapest guy in town
- Why you should NEVER itemize your prices
- How to insulate yourself from uncertain labor costs
- How allowances can be like itemizing your bid, how to avoid issues
- To understand the love/hate relationship with Additional Work Orders
- How to price Additional Work
- What the hidden danger is of using Additional Work Orders
Mike Gorman, TechKnowledge
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all others.Click here to register