Tuesday, June 05, 2018 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
The true cost of poor quality is surprisingly high when all the factors are analyzed. Did you know that you can minimize the occurrence of callbacks while at the same time delegating responsibility for all or part of the repair to the employee(s) who screwed up? Holding your employees responsible for their work is vital when it comes to pleasing customers and keeping your costs low.
Questions that will be answered through this webinar include:
- What does it take to make the job right in the client’s eyes?
- Are my customer’s expectations too high?
- What does it really cost to go fix a screw-up?
- Does your collections policy help or hurt?
- When the screw-up happens, whose fault is it, really?
Mike Gorman, TechKnowledge Systems
Earn Up To 1.5 BPI CEUs
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers; $50 fee for all others.Click here to register