What does EnergySavvy.com do?
EnergySavvy.com is dedicated to making energy efficiency easy for homeowners. Homeowners can quickly and accurately evaluate their home online to get an understanding of where their home might be wasting energy. Then they learn about actions they can take to make their home more comfortable and save money. Those ready to take the next step are screened by EnergySavvy and then referred to high-quality energy professionals to get their project started.
How is EnergySavvy different from other online lead generation websites?
- Commitment – EnergySavvy.com is committed to energy efficiency. It is not a generic lead generation service for all sorts of contractors.
- Homeowner education and engagement – EnergySavvy makes homeowners smarter about what really matters in energy efficiency, meaning more engaged customers for you.
- Personally screened referrals – Every lead that comes in is screened before being referred to matching contractors in the region.
Why did BPI pre-pay for my listing on EnergySavvy?
- Commitment – BPI is committed to its stakeholders and values your participation and dedication to house-as-a system home performance.
- Marketing support – BPI understands that marketing and selling home performance retrofits can be a challenge. We want to help you reach your target – an educated, motivated customer.
- Help you grow your business – When you win, the whole industry moves forward.
- Value – BPI recognizes EnergySavvy as a committed ally to help grow the consumer demand side of the industry.
What are the relationship details?
- All BPI GOLD STAR accredited contracting companies will automatically be listed on EnergySavvy's site with preferred placement on search results, while all BPI SILVER STAR certified professionals will be listed without preferred placement.
- BPI pre-paid for your listing – normally a $50 activation fee.
- BONUS: For the next 6 months, EnergySavvy will waive all fees for referrals sent to its contractors. After that, you can decide whether to continue to receive business referrals from EnergySavvy and opt to pay referral fees (or not).
How do I get started?
Click here to activate your EnergySavvy account. Since BPI has pre-paid your listing and EnergySavvy is waiving its normal per-referral fees until April 30th, there's no cost to your business whatsoever.
How does EnergySavvy get my information for the listing?
To ensure only those with verified BPI credentials are listed on the site, EnergySavvy is pulling data directly from the BPI database. Your listing information will match what is displayed on the BPI Locator at www.bpi.org.
Note to SILVER STAR certified professionals: make sure your information is up-to-date with BPI so your company or employer can be sure to appear on both the BPI Locator and the EnergySavvy directory! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information—please include everything that should appear in your listing. Check the locator first to see if you’re already listed.
If you're not interested, simply do nothing. Your business name will still be listed on EnergySavvy as long as your BPI credentials are current. You'll appear for anyone searching for energy efficiency contractors within 25 miles of your current zip code. If you don’t want to be listed at all, click here to opt out entirely.