Your home is probably the greatest asset your family will ever own. Don’t trust just anyone to work on your house. Choose a BPI accredited contracting company that employs BPI certified professionals.
There’s a reason why low-bid contractors say they can do the job for less – most often they won’t address the real issues. When it comes to improving the comfort, health, safety, durability and energy efficiency of your home, only trained specialists using the right diagnostic equipment and the house-as-a-system approach can actually solve the problems. The BPI quality assurance program helps ensure the job will be done to your satisfaction.
Your home will be:
- More comfortable, with fewer drafts and consistent temperature and humidity levels
- Safer with reduced risk of mold and safe operation of combustion appliances
- Healthier with improved indoor air quality
- More durable with fewer moisture problems and reduced risk of ice damming
- More affordable with lower energy bills
- More valuable because it works right and you can provide before-and-after documentation of the improvements to prospective buyers
All you have to do is choose a BPI accredited contracting company for your project. To find contractors serving your area, use our contractor locator.
Beware of imitators and false advertising! Only current BPI accredited contractors with full credentials and active participation in our quality assurance program are listed on the BPI web site. If a contractor claims BPI accreditation, but is not listed here, they are not up to date – whether their status has elapsed, they’ve failed to comply with continuing education requirements or they’ve been delisted as the result of poor performance in the quality assurance program.